Transcriptions for String Quartet

I have a dropbox folder full of 110 transcriptions of pieces for string quartet that I have made over the years. Here's an updated (as of July 2018) list of pieces:



Please send me an e-mail message, and I'll invite you to join the folder.

UPDATE: To protect this music from accidental deletion, I have had to upgrade to a professional dropbox program. I like to make this music available to musicians for free, but in order to make sure that these arrangements are available I now have to pay $99 a year. If you regularly use this music for paying gigs (and I hope you do), you can, if you wish, send me a small amount of money to help out with the expense of keeping these available. If you would like to do this, please send me an email message, and I'll send you my postal address.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'd love to join the dropbox. How do I send you an email?

Informativo said...

Hello Elaine Fine, get the transcript of Ave Maria for string quartet and found I really liked, you can get more transcripts and what procedure?

Hugs and success!

Elaine Fine said...

If you send me your email address (you can email me at elainefine@gmail.com), I'll add you to a dropbox folder.